Monday, October 7, 2013

Social Media

I am an avid twitter, facebook, and instagram user. With these social media sites I try to tweet mainly about sports, my family/friends, and a lot about music also. With this I hope to interact with family and maybe even introduce people to new music or other subjects. Many photos I have posted lately are about the Pittsburgh Pirates, because my whole family lives there and its nice to talk to them about our favorite sports teams. I also post a lot about the Pittsburgh sports teams on facebook, that way family or friends can start a conversation with about whatever I had posted. I also post videos of myself playing guitar, because I like express myself with music.

My social media accounts are a great representation of what kind of person I am. I dont like to think that they define me, because I am not always posting everyday, but it would be a great way to get to know who I am. I dont think I have a certain standard to uphold in social media, its not that big of a thing, its just nice to have something that helps you keep up with the world. I would still get the job, I usually try to keep it pretty clean on my accounts and I believe I would still get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment